Saturday, April 23, 2016

Pathway to my Soul



While my Guitar gently weeps

My blog today is a dedication today, it makes me sad cause for me music is my pathway to another realm

Just how Prince paid a tribute to George Harrison with his live performance on the song “While my Guitar gently weeps” I dedicate this blog to him.

I remember listening to Prince as I recovered from my first break up, and you could guess I was listening to “This Could Be Us


I was thinking of a tribute and I knew I had to use the set I picked at the Epicene event from WetCat, it’s a beautiful pose prop which could also just be a way to decorate your living room while you are entertaining guests.  I was thinking how of putting a style together and then I went by to SWANK and this beautiful dress by LRD, I used the leather option since it was just so perfectly stylish for what I wanted



I like the HUD that allows me to choose colors, with a variety of spring and fashion colors and it comes with this band which can be colored with the HUD as well. A strapless dress, with fishnet sides showing off the curves. 



I felt the Lantana ankleboots by Glamistry goes perfectly well with this dress and I can think of so many more ways I can use this one. Have I mentioned I love HUD options and these boots comes with a HUD that helps to select 2 color options on the boots like I have  


And before I end this post another song I think was totally fun, “Breakfast can wait”

Style Credits
Model & Photographer: Ruby Ornamental
Dress: Nishy leather dress by LRD available at SWANK
Boots: Lantana Ankleboots by Glamistry
Jeweler: Organic Gold Ring, Yula’s tear and Gold Knot bangles by Finesmith
Benedictine Riata Gold necklace by Empyrean Forge
Headphone: Wings headphone in Gold by SECRETS
Nail Art: Cool One by Luna Body Art available at SWANK
Tattoo : Assassin in Black by White Widow
Accessory: Gun Garter belt by Yummy
Lipstick : Tempt for lips and Claudette by Zibska available at 100 Block

On the set:
Best Song Ever" UNISEX Prop by WetCat old Epicene event item

XX & XOXO
(hugs and Kisses)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog