Sunday, April 17, 2016

Collaboration

Competition makes us faster, 
Collaboration makes us better 

Today, I feel excited to present a collaboration of my very favorite brand GizzA Creations collaborate with Glamistry


The top is beautifully detailed, with bands on the sides and a very sexy back, the pants are the beautiful flare up style which looks like it is right from the fashion capital. The outfit is available in six colors of the earth including the blood red, which is my favorite.


Oh, the Peony boots by Glamistry is gorgeous, in twelve color options you could shade the boots in 2 parts, and have six choices in the metal options for the straps. Like you see, I picked to have my boots with a red sole but the heels are also in the color choice HUD. 

I would not complete my weekend shopping without a stop to these stores today.



Style Credits
Model & Photographer: Ruby Ornamental
Outfit: Peony Outfit in Black by GizzA Creations
Boots : Peony Heels by Glamistry
Jeweler: Nisha bracelet Onyx and Oasis Earings in silver by Finesmith
Make Up: Heavy mesh eyeliner by Oceane Body Designs
Tattoo: Southpaw in White by White-Widow
Nails : Luna Nail Art available at SWANK

I am working on improving my angles and restricting edits only to cropping images, hope you enjoy the pictures while I play.

Huggs & Kisses
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog