Saturday, September 19, 2015

The pleasure of instruments


Among the instruments that give me pleasure is my Guitar and my Car, but that is not what I am talking about today.

The Instruments for the month has been launched and I had the opportunity to visit the SIM and I must say I was wooed by the build. I like the build and I saw Lolita Dinzeo putting in the finishing touches . I must confess I have tried the steam engine and the carousel

And then I was thrilled with how many things options were available to dress me up and make me pretty. Starting with the outfits, I move to the detailed make up


Eternal Outfit
One shoulder mini-dress with ruffle down the side
is patterned with a batik print with Eternal Knot design.
Co-ordinating semi-precious stone and diamond headdress and wing
is included.
100% Rigged Mesh in standard sizes.

Comes separately in three colours. Rose Quartz, Purple Opal and Cobalt

I decided to wear the unisex scarf with this dress for now but you have the beautiful diamond headdress and wing for the glamorous angelic feel

Another reason to go to the Instruments event is the beautiful Cassandra Deco Outfit-White Marble GIFT by BYRNE that is available. The decorative hat is truly brilliant

I did grab for myself while I was there the beautiful Forsaken Mouth make up by No. 7 which comes with the TMP and Lelutka head applier and one white tattoo for both the tribal eye look and the lips which is free to tint as you like. I loved it!!




Topazia launches this super sexy dress with Ethnic prints called Imani Gown coupled with matching and absolutely beautiful Head Wrap. Available in colors to your choice


And now the FLOR Gown by Virtual Diva comes with a blue full train and the petal adornments for the face in blue and yellow 

and for fun I use the make up at the Instruments to see the character it adds to my face 

By Slack Girl Jussara Shad&Mesh addon for TMP and Classic SL Heads (eyebrow and shadow)
Oceane Messy Face Paint actually looking more stylish than messy 
and for all the dreams to come true : Astralia - Dream catcher earrings with HUD 
Enough reason to go to The Instruments Event : Your Limo is here 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/INSTRUMENTS/123/82/34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog