Friday, September 18, 2015

.PENUMBRA. AUTUMN/WINTER FASHION WEEK 2015



When : October 17, 2015 - October 24, 2015
What : Fourth Installment of the Penumbra Autum /Winter Fashion Week 2015 with over 50 participating designers and Media sponsors who will keep us updated and tuned to whats coming! 
More Information: PENUMBRA. Fashion Week is around the corner. With over 50 designers driven to one single view of Absolute fashion and quality this is one I am extremely exited about because I love Winter and Autumn. I think it makes my eyes sparkle . Winks 
The best of the media sponsors who will keep us going with the latest information DOPE MagazineECLIPSE MagazineFairplayFashioncentricInovare MagazineMenstuff & Womensstuff, Miss SL Magazine, SeraphimSL Live RadioWindlight Magazine
Media Contact
Catalina Staheli
.PENUMBRA. CMO
I promise to bring you more so watch this space!
Signing off 
Ruby Ornamental
On Facebook: Direct updates from me here : https://www.facebook.com/RubyOrnamental4U

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog