Thursday, August 13, 2015

Wonders of the Hud at SWANK


LaVian&C0 presents this amazing ensemble called Meet Me on the Equinox available at SWANK in the august round
I wonder who is cooler the chick on my dress or the funky me



With a black lab giving me company at home would a golden cat drive me totally insane
SWANK gets me thinking



The August round just has so much to mix and match I had to try the lovely Sandra heels from LEGENDAIRE and I have to confess I might be going a little nuts with the amount of options I have with this one
Each of the three parts of this sandal can be color selected with a basic simple hud with a shining patent leather finish
I have to say I love those gold buckles it offers too :)
Here is your Limo to the SWANK event




[Shi.S.] poses – has two wonderful poses at the event
A romantic one which felt like out of the book Love Story and another Sensuality Pose which has the beautiful soothing effect of someone in contemplation 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog