Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Because its summer and the memories are just waiting to happen

I have never been a summer girl, I am more the lover of the rains but then sometimes you experience pleasantness of summer the fresh summer breeze and the warmth on your skin that pierces into your soul


In India specially where I am in the coastal areas summers are hot and humid and all you would do is take a swim and lie down by a pool which does not expose you too directly to the bare sun 

The outfit I wear is the Chloe dress by MSS available at On9sl
A halter neck summer dress perfect for a beach date or just an up close experience with nature in the luxury and femininity of a woman



My recent vacation in the mountains showed me what true summer is.
In the north of India a place called "Leh" I experienced a summer that leaves the river dry and allows travelers like me to experience the river bed in a high luxury Sedan and if you really are into the drive I would suggest a 4 by 4
After those long drives on the river bed that felt like adventure sport you could just park a relax on the car or the warm stones of the river providing instant sauna relief

I guess I have always had a little bit of summer in my soul which I have not discovered in the reality of my life

In this post I am taking the liberty to show one picture from that vacation. I slept by the side of the beautiful Pangong lake hoping to catch the view of the rising sun. Was a very cloudy day and thus I know this is one thing I have to yet again. This is what the place looks like at Dusk

Style Credits :
Dress : Me Sew Sexy Clothier in red and pink available at on9sl
Accessories: Pic 1 ::je::suis::asymetrique::bangles::with MANDALA Omochi earrings/Pink
Accessories: Pic 2 and 3 LoQ New York Clutch Exclusive Red placed on the car with Modern.Couture Jewelry - Davichi Red bracelet and and Tara red ear rings
Make up: Madrid Solo for lips Lelutka curl eye lashes
Hair: ARGRACE Akane – Blondes with poses from the hair pack
Model & Photographer: Ruby Ornamental

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog