Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Not all thunders are followed by a storm


At the Instruments event is available this lovely thunder dress from Virtual DIVA

It has everything that calls Vintage to my mind the beautiful selfprint flowers on the gown, the lovely red bodice and the tiny balloon finish on the floor. The one I wear is the red and black which comes with beautiful red shoulder ruffles and this lovely layered Hat
I couple this with the beautiful Lexa jewellery set from Heth Haute Couture. This sparkling set includes earrings, necklace, brooch, 2 bracelets (L&R), and 2 rings (L&R) with fully animated diamonds and resizers included in each piece. I thank Hethwen for the lovely piece.

The new Frida hair from Emo-tions really has settled with a beautiful updo that looks elegant and fits well with all of me
Limo Links:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog