Monday, August 24, 2015

And I missed you .. Like the desserts missed the rain !!

Last weekend was a major milestone for me, I am now a SCALA^TM Graduate and the preparation towards the Graduation show has kept me away from blogging. 
In my next post I will take you through the show - if you want to know all of us who graduated and some pictures - here is your link
http://www.scala-sl.com/2015/08/scala-models-academy-august-2015-graduation-show/

At SWANK
BODYCON Dress by JS Creation

Limo Links

SWANK :http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Manatoba/192/9/24




Style Credits :
Dress : BODYCON Dress by *JS* Creations only at SWANK
Hair : Things by Magika
Headdress: Raisa Hat by Zibska
Make up : Madrid Solo
Accessories: Reve d’Espoir Bracelet with texture change hud by Chop Zuey and Warrior arm band by Gems & Kisses

Zibska being so close to my heart, I had to take a closeup of the beautiful hat with the flower layering all customizable in colors and accents. You dont want to miss the 50L sale at Zibska!!



Photographer & Model : Ruby Ornamental

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog