Monday, February 18, 2013

Dancing to Raag Malhar

Proceed with Caution : This post is picture heavy .... 


In wait of the sky to cry .... the blessing that feeds the Indian farmers ...



Legend says  Raag Malhar is so powerful that when sung, rain falls from the sky. ( the poses here of the Indian Classical dance were strong and truly reminded me of the power of the Raag)


Passion and Desire of the Rain .... She continues to move 


and the sky fills with Dark clouds .... Now the wait for the first drops begin



Credits 
Skin : Megan 4 - Satin Natural
Shape - My old shape from Noon I picked and edited a little with Mimi years ago
Eyes - Megan's Eyes
Outfit - IndiraLove ,Imari Red Lahanga (It comes with a drape on the shoulder I decided to drop to mix the dance and a beautiful Bindi - I forgot to wear .... Silly Me!!)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Memory%20Land/44/195/22

Mesh Hands by Slink - Casual with Red Nail Paint
Mesh Hair - LeLutka - Lively (I am wearing Summer Time Fade)
Accessories - Pearl Bangles From Arya , Short Nizam Necklace and Tikka (Head Jewel) from Zaara
Feet : Gos Bare Feet - Flat (Indian's dance bare feet - SMiles)
Dance Poses : Zap Zhong -  I picked these from market place ages ago ... Phewww


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog