Sunday, February 17, 2013

Back with Mesh

Thought Back with a Bang would make sense but then I realized .... Me aint banging as yet ... rofl 

Well I am in LOVE ... and its hit me so HARD (do not read between lines ) winks

My new found love - Mesh 

Mesh Eyes - Mesh Hands - Mesh Feet - Mesh Clothes .... (Boobs on my mind too - Soon!!)


My love for cStar isnt new - So my regular Skin is now Megan and I moved from the cStar cherry killer eyes to the Megan 4 blue eyes - I love them

I love the inner of the mesh outfit - it takes away the awkwardness that alpha layers can be at times and adds the wonderful lace touch on the belly :)

The Gos sandals are wow - they look fabulous and they have the most amazing matching hud (a must have for a skin crazies )

Credits 
Skin : Megan 4 - Satin Natural
Shape - My old shape from Noon I picked and edited a little with Mimi years ago
Eyes - Megan's Eyes
Outfit - Sabyn from Tres beau - Picked this one at Mimi's Choice
Gos Grace Sandal in Gold -  I needed to put in a request for a perfect skin match and they reverted within 24 hours - not with the match skin but more with the numbers - cause not many requested it (Gos's Match hud is phenomenal)
Mesh Hands by Slink - Casual
Mesh Hair - LeLutka - Lively (I am wearing Summer Time Fade)
Accessories - YS&YS

Music on My Mind 

Hindi : 
Kehte hain khuda ne iss jahan mein sabhi ke liye
Kisi na kisi ko hai banaya har kisi ke liye
Tera milna hai uss rab ka ishaara maanu
Mujhko banaya tere jaise hi kisi ke liye 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog