Thursday, January 7, 2016

New Year Blast @ SWANK



I missed the Fashion Show, however; I had to take you through a walk around the SWANK event this month.

I was so excited – I have to warn you this post is picture extensive winks

Davia Rouge Jacket with Teal Pants by AnaMarkova
Bag from Chamber Rose
Pose : Corina 3 by PosESioN
 
I have to say I enjoy posting skin and showing how the designers get so detailed with the smallest details on the stomach and check the face. WoW Skin’s amazing skin called Selia.
I am posting 4 of the gorgeous 6 shades available.

Bronze and Gold
Pose: Corina 5 by PosESioN

Milk and Tan
Pose: Corina 5 by PosESioN



Baboom brings this beautiful Irina dress to SWANK which I am wearing with the black mink fur stole. Detailed and unrigged its perfect for that evening out dancing Pose: Corina 8 by PosESioN

Limo to SWANK : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Manatoba/192/9/24


Happy Shopping
Ruby XOXO


 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog