Thursday, August 27, 2015

Uniform Styling : Model's Workshop August Styling


Original Style :

Fashion meets the discipline of the uniform and what you have is a transformation so strong its bound to make itself abundantly sexy

Adding to this fashionable ensemble the crisp salute of those Wellington boots, the Cadet couture shoulder pad and the very unmistakable collar , I aim to present the strong and powerful woman.

Inspired by Marlena Deitrich for her Glamour and continuous exploration of self today I present myself as a model and a creative artist



I received some developmental feedback about the stocking choice of color for the style may not be most appropriate. I do feel most comfortable with a little punk so here I go about changing

Style Details : 
Top : Gizza Self Defense Corset in Black
Skirt : Blueberry Vio belted Mini Skirt 
Jacket : SG 4Minute Jacket
Boots:  Etchaflesh Delerium Boots
League Gartered Stockings 
Cap and Shoulder - Cadet Couture Gizza
Hair : EMO-tions Allegra in silver
Earing : Lagyo
Hand Cuff : Pure Poison
Rings and Accessories : Luxe
Make up is a mix from Epoque, Peeke, Madrid Solo and Slack Girl



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog