Sunday, February 1, 2015

The Game!!!

I have been blocked ... 

Locked within my head and my creativeness (the little I have) seems to be lost!!




Style Credits 
You go over to Mimi's and you might just give yourself a makeover!!

A close up view 


What I’m wearing:
*Skin: Glam Affair - Ellie Skin Jamaica : Available at Kustom9 by aida.ewing 
*Eyes: IKON Promise Eyes – Nymph by Ikon Innovia *Hair: Campbell hair - Fall by Tableau Vivant
*Top: *Top: GizzA - Untouchables / Trousers [Black] along with Gizza Strapless Top - Oh the trousers come with this amazing Gun holder - this is my way of saying I win or I shoot you dead (winks)
*Jewelry: *Jewelry: 
Nose Ring :Ayanna nosering *clear* by Zaara Kohime
Bracelet : Finesmith Black Joy
Armlet : Gems&Kisses - The Warrior Bangles by deliziosa.vendetta (Closed )
Necklace : ::je suis...eternelle::necklace and FREE L&B "Je Suis Charlie" Unisex Necklace (go over to Mimi's to grab one for free - 
Slink High Feet and Slink hands with Onyx nails - I love them and slink appliers for Jamaica Skin by Glam Affair
Shoes : Miamai Intollerance ankle pumps - onyx (Slink high) by monica.outlander
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo :: Ti Tso Ras Algethi by Leti Hax
Pose : None - -VA-VISTA ANIMATIONS-MOST WANTED


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog