Saturday, December 6, 2014

Judgements!


I have been thinking of this for a long time now, and was never in the most moved emotional stage to pen this out. Cause when I last was so emotional I intoxicated myself to sleep .. and no I won't mention my Poison!!

When it comes to discrimination we Indians beat the world Hands Down!! and we call it culture....
When it comes to separation we Indians do it on just about anything - Language, Sexes, Sexual Orientation, Religion and we call it Democracy

In recent times I had a brush with some active members on SL from Gen Z*'s and my heart goes out to some.

All I want to say is : The world is evolving and coexistence is not a choice - but the only way to be. Truly being a man/ woman of faith lies in following your belief system yet respecting others for what they wish to follow ... Just like in office we may not agree with everything yet we agree to disagree and continue to work as one group (organization, team etc.)

I dance in SL and I enjoy it very much :) I have had some very good partners who don't sweat over my heels hitting their toes all the way through the dense shoes they wear ... and the fact that I dance on SL does not make me a slut or a bitch and every man Avatar I dance with is not my lover!!! Grow Up

I pray for those who Judge me, that grace be upon them ...


My daughter is Gen Z and I wish I do justice to her development and I am able to pass on the maturity of knowing when first impressions become perceptions and those turn to Judgments and our hearts turn to stone for "them "and we favor the "US"!!! - Save my darling from this ridiculous cyclic loop !!!


Met a friend after forever ... the ambience was just too good not to miss capturing (and yeah I am dancing - winks winks)

Neither of us are dressed for winter cause the intention was to talk and the horses tempted me to click the pic 


sometimes all you need to do is let your hair down .... raise your hands and soak in the Oxygen!!! 

Pic 1 : I am wearing my favorite Glam Affair - I love her skin and I wear a red dress I think is very Yummy from Hucci (::HH:: Hucci Geita Dress - Poppy Red) I like the way this one sits on my butt and makes my very long legs look nice. Hair is Tableau Vivant~ Campbell hair - I think this was at color88 (excuse my memory)

Pic 2: 
Skin : Glam Affair - December Jamaica1 (The Arcade)- totally love it - more on face details to come soon!!
Body Suit : *Tentacio* Choreograoher body in blue (The Arcade)
Shoes : Baiastice_Gill Stretch Boots-Knitted Snow (The Arcade)
Hair : ~Tableau Vivant~ Wicca hair (I think this winter I am going to sport red)

finally - Opinions are like Assholes - each one has one! This was my effort (laughing away to glory!! I did it !!)

*(Generation Z is one name used for the cohort of people born after the Millennial Generation. There is no agreement on the exact dates of the generation with some sources starting it at the mid or late 1990s[1] or the more widely used period from the mid 2000s[2] to the present day. : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Z)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog