Thursday, August 18, 2016

Marriage has teeth, and its bite is very hot.




I looked at this dress by Vips Creation and there I decided whenever it was time, I would like to be married in a dress like this.

A very detailed off shoulder dress, with floral prints in small spaces and a beautifully tied straps on the back in yellow.



The colors of the dress are vibrant and look just perfect for the beach / summer wedding. I nearly fell in love with my avatar in the dress. Winks 


Style Credits
Model & Photographer: Ruby Ornamental
Outfit: By Vips Creation Female Wedding Dress (Mexican Style) Calla available at SWANK
Necklace & Earings : By EMO-tions Veronica set (old hairology gift)
Makeup By Glam Affair Goddess Lips and Dark Line eye make up
Hair : By EMO-tions Emma with hair accessory
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog