Friday, June 24, 2016

Truth Does Not Need Colors



The June round of SWANK is dedicated to monochrome, and while monochrome is a fascinating styling trend to me personally, it’s also about life in ways of truth and lies.

I can always associate white to be the color of truth but I don’t see black as a color of lie, it’s more a color that makes the truth shine out even more bright


I think of life, and the most basic reality of life is driven by the colors black and white because truth does not need colors.

I am blogging today, with my friend confidant across the physical and virtual world Decius and I hope we can bring more fashion, styling and releases to you as we move along the journey to discover the truth in each other

The exposeur closing sale continues a few more days, all pictures on this blog post are poses of the store.


Style Credits
Photographer: Ruby Ornamental
On Decius
Outfit: New Roman outfit v.1 by Prism Available at SWANK
Face Paint: Marsh01 group gift by Zibska
Shoes : Boat shoes in white by GABRIEL (Gift)

On Ruby
Outfit: Baka Zipepr Dress by Bakaboo Available at SWANK
Shoes: EdelWeiss heels by Glamistry
Hair: December by KoKoLoReS Hair
Nail Art: Luna Available at SWANK

Picture 1: {.:exposeur:.} Somebody's Somebody
Picture 2: {.:exposeur:.} Let There Be Love



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog