Thursday, June 16, 2016

Lost In Thoughts



SWANK has continued to grow over the last several months

I find myself lost for choices with the variety of items available by the talented designers here. I have been in a state of contemplation in the physical world on various aspects of life, after life, death and compassion among other things. 

I am not sad or depressed or lonely, I just think there are so many questions unanswered – I don’t even know if one can ever start to put the pieces together. 

Well, before I get lost in my thoughts on this post again, let me talk about the pieces on this post and for reasons of absolute beauty, details and inspiration I will start with the Angelic Wispers Fountain by 3rd Eye Perceptions available at SWANK. Purchasing it gives you options of the dark and the light fountains – I chose to work with dark for this post.

Xen’s Hat brings to us this beautiful wide summer hat in a variety of colors which I think paired brilliantly with the Batikchoco Dress by JS creations. 




I like the summery look the eyeshadows by Dulche secrets brings, the pearls necklace and pumps by Loordes of London and the nail art by Luna, I like alternating my nails for fun so I picked the brown and blue options from the slink hud. The bracelet is also available at SWANK from Luminesse along with so many other sets and color options



Style Credits
Model & Photographer: Ruby Ornamental
From SWANK
Dress: Batikchoco dress by JS Creations
Shoes: The harper #2 by Loordes of London
Hat: Summer linen hat by Xen’s Hat
Jeweler: Akoyo Pearls necklace by Loordes of London and  Elicia Azurite Pyrite Bracelets by Luminesse
Make-Up: Monochromatic eyeshadows by Dulce Secrets
Hair: Lilith Hair by Letituier
On the set:
Angelic Wispers Fountain by 3rd Eye Perceptions available at SWANK
Lips: By Zibska – Marian 03 lips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog