Sunday, May 8, 2016

Yet another test




“Life has many ways of testing a person's will, either by having nothing happen at all or by having everything happen all at once.”Paulo Coelho


I have been away as a result of many things happening all at once, and I have not reached the end of my road thus far. Maybe in hindsight I will see the meaning of it all, maybe in hindsight I will know what I learned, for now it all seems like a test I can’t afford to not pass

Life is twisting around me, and while it does I am going to make it count. FINESMITH released this belly piercings which come with a very interesting color / metal change hud. What I also want to call your attention to on this one, is the beautiful nail work by Luna Body Art and the Jeanne heels by Deche available at SWANK

During this post, I have to confess I have started to think again on the color of my eyes and you will see my trying my luck with Nueva eyes by Dulce Secrets available at SWANK : I like to call this picture Twist like this

 

And for the times I have been away dealing with life, I have missed sharing some beautiful new releases which I hope to do today. Before I forget let me remind you, some of the events I will cover through my blog, on the runway (winks) and events you do not want to miss.

The SWANK round has started and brings with it some fantastic designers giving you the choice to add to your wardrobe bits and pieces if you like but let me tell you, there is everything you want for you avatar offering a choice to a complete transformation or a makeover.
In the next picture, I am showcasing the work of my very favourite BYRNE
The Noke Outfit EXCLUSIVE for SWANK
Strapless crop corset top, low-rise asymmetrical skirt with  marble design comes with complimentary marble necklace. Sold in 4 colours. GOLD,SILVER,ROSE and TEAL
100% Rigged mesh in standard sizing. Materials enabled. In sizes to fit classic avatars.



Enjoy shopping, look forward to the next post showcasing some fantastic items from PENUMBRA 



Style Credits 01
Model & Photographer: Ruby Ornamental
Jeweler : Belly Ring by FINESMITH
Shoes: Jeanne heels by Deche available at SWANK
Eyes : Nueva Lagoon Eyes by Dulce Secrets available at SWANK
Nail Art : Stylish Slink Nails by Luna Body Art available at SWANK

Style Credits 02
Model & Photographer: Ruby Ornamental
Dress: Noke outfit in Rose with Marble necklace by BYRNE available at SWANK
Headdress: Jong Rose headpiece by Modern Couture available at SWANK
Shoes: Jeanne heels by Deche available at SWANK
Eyes : Nueva Jungle Eyes (left) Nueve Steel Blue (right) by Dulce Secrets available at SWANK
Nail Art : Stylish Slink Nails by Luna Body Art available at SWANK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog