Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Syling it Up with the Penumbra Fashion Week




So yes, I did get my account back and I think the timing could not be better, since I have three days before I take off for my vacation.

I did miss the runway this week, and with it the ability to show some of the amazing designs I was to walk on the runway. I must warn you, this is a post which is loaded with images, as I present designs from Wicca’s Wardrobe, Mirror Mirror and Masoom today.

Look out for more in days to come. 


Punking it Up with the Caira outfit in black and red from the Talented and amazing and a wonderful friend Wicca of Wicca's Wardrobe.
I have had my eyes on those spring booties forever and the kosmima headpiece is a perfect blend with this outfit.
The Caira top has a corseett fit which is held on the sides with chains, the chains also attached the top on the straps which is both punk and fantasy if you please it that way. I realy enjoyed putting this style together and I am so thankful to Zib , her make up makes the effect so dramatic.




I now go into the wild with this amazing ensemble again by Wicca's Wardrobe.

I am wearing the Vivan Outfit, which comes with a gorgeous V neck top and a strung skirt and belt . I am wearing the Seska Headpiece and Mortana boots both from Wicca's Wardrobe which as you can clearly see is a must have.



Bringing in the summer tone street wear on this post (oh yes I am mixing it up here) , is this shorts and top by the very sweet Novaleigh of Mirror Mirror called Forget-Me-Not.
I think of myself more as a cold kind of person, but in the Virtual World, I loved playing with the colors here ... Grins


And for all your evening needs on that romantic date, or just for that dance . I have to say Penumbra SPRING/SUMMER 2016 FASHION WEEK has it all covered.
I am wearing the totally stunning Ema gown by the lovely Amber of Masoom in a color I love so much.



Style Credits 01
Model & Photographer: Ruby Ornamental
From Wicca’s Wardrobe available at PENUMBRA fashion week
Dress: Caira Top and Pants
               Boots: Spring Booties
               Headwear: Kosmima Headpiece
Nails : From FORMANAILS – Stiletto Nails for Casual Slink Hands
Hair : From booN – BOTA76 hairpieces in blonde
Tattoo : From WhiteWidow – Assassin in black
Makeup : From Zibska – Shir 01 for eyes with Whisper 02 for the lips

Style Credits 02
Model & Photographer: Ruby Ornamental
From Wicca’s Wardrobe available at PENUMBRA fashion week
Dress: Vivian Top, Skirt and Belt
               Boots: Montana Boots
               Headwear: Seska Headpiece available at Wicca’s Wardrobe mainstore
Bracelet : From SYS – Khaleesi Bracelets
Belly Ring: From Finesmith – Belly rings Shir Black
Hair : From VanityHair – Guns and Pearls in light blonds
Tattoo : From LetisTattoo – King Leopard
Makeup : From Zibska – Noir 05 (11 and 05) for eyes with Pout for the lips

Style Credits 03
Model & Photographer: Ruby Ornamental
Dress: From Mirror Mirror Forget-Me-Not crop top and mini shorts available at PENUMBRA fashion week
Heels: From Hilly Haalan Fashions Nikki Wedges
Necklace: From TRACEI – Salome necklace in coral
Glasses: From SWALLOW – Dream Glasses
Belly Ring: From CHOP Zuey – Wild Cherry Belly Ring
Hair : From KoKoLoReS – December Hair
Tattoo : From AITUI TATTOO – Life is beautiful
Makeup : From Zibska – Moll for eyes with Marian for the lips

Style Credits 04
Model & Photographer: Ruby Ornamental
Dress: From Masoom Emma Gown in Red available at PENUMBRA fashion week
Jewells: From Finesmith  Maziar necklace and ring
Hair : From EMO-tions – Yashi Hair
Makeup : From Zibska – Fina and Svenja for eyes with Tempt for the lips

My Base body credits
Shape : My own
Skin : From SYS – Eva Skin
Hands and Feet : Slink Hands – Casual, Gesture and Elegant. Feet high
Ears : Manadala
Eyes : Ikon Triumph eyes in Nymph





No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog