Wednesday, April 27, 2016

RUINS


It could be the fall of something and feel like the end
But it can also be the beginning of something new … made from the debris of what no longer remains

Today, is exceptionally tough as I feel the pain of a close friend who is dealing with the loss of a significant close family. I cant be with him, but my thoughts with him

I am showing items from REVAMPED as we know a shopping event supporting Breast Cancer and from FANTASY FAIRE


The build that you see in the post today is available at Fantasy Faire created by the very talented Bambi Chicque (bambichicque) of BamPu Legacies


I am wearing the lovely Milla lace dress by alaskametro createdfor REVAMPED in fire. The dress is available with system layers and mesh compatible layers. I am wearing it with the Maitreya Lara body I love so much

I finally had the opportunity to go by to We <3 to RP and I realize I may have been among the last people there but I am glad I did, cause I simply love the Bethany Hair Mirja brings to us from EMO-tions

Woot !! You noticed! I don’t think anyone could miss this one. Taking inspiration from one of Matilda Soon’s find of RL fashion Jumo presents the amazing Yasmeen Jewelery. You got to get this one, it has got strings of collar to give that effect and yes, you could mix and match to give it your own touch


Style Credits
Model & Photographer: Ruby Ornamental
Dress: Mila Lace dress in colors by alaskametro  available at REVAMPED
Shoes: CYNARA heels by Glamistry
Jeweler: Yasmeen Jewellery by JUMO
Hair : BETHANY in Blonde by EMO-tions available at We<3 RP
Pose : Adelin Pose 8 by *PosESioN* available at SWANK

On the set:
Legacy Realms Ruins Entry Tower and other parts by BamPu Legacies available at Fantasy Faire 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog