Sunday, March 13, 2016

City Girl



 “Love loves anarchy. It loves to wreak havoc. It loves to dance atop the ruins.”
― Paul Russell, the Coming Storm

Today, I dedicate this picture to a friend who is not only a good photographer but a very nice person.

I come across some very talented photographers, how many among them are open to share inputs, ideas, tips. Not many!

Wondering why, I don’t know too. Giggles

The raw picture

Today, as I styled for my shift at Gizza I knew I had to blog this one - I did not know I would have so much fun with it . Smiles


Style Credits (Pic1)
Model & Photographer: Ruby Ornamental
Outfit: Michelle Knitted Dress in red by GizzA
Hair: KZK736 booN Hair
Headdress: DIANA Headpiece by DIRAM
Shoes: Reign Pumps by LAVIAN
Bracelet Ring & Broach on Dress: Lexa Diamond set by Heth Haute Couture
Accessory on left hand : Ringblume by FORMANAILS
Makeup: Zibska Glam Affair and Epoque
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog