Monday, December 14, 2015

Christmas Time @ SWANK

I think of myself more as an Easter person than a Christmas one, this time I feel high and happy just everyday .
I wonder if this high will be my pal for the rest of times or its just the beautiful things in SL




Style Credits
Model & Photographer: Ruby Ornamental
Outfit: Jeanne Beige by Selene Creations at SWANK
Skin : Jasmine Collection Make up 1 in Milk at SWANK
Hair: Harley by TRUTH
Nails : LUNA Body Art : Candy Cane Nails at SWANK
Shoes : Louelle High by R.icelli
Pose : agp_gown f35 by agape (Close-up)
Moda Edition 009 by Corpus

 
Skin from left to right (at SWANK)

Jasmine Collection Honey by Hush Skin with Peach blush and Gloss 1
Jasmine Collection Butter by Hush with Freckles Apple blush and Gloss 3
Jasmine Collection Creamy by Hush
Jasmine Collection Milk by Hush
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog