Thursday, November 19, 2015

Walk With Me



A lot has happened since then, single news shook my world and then it was loaded with so many more layers of complexity and emotional anxiety

I kept walking; because that is the only way I know how to feel in control!

Now, I am ready to physically and emotionally take a break and prepare for the tests and challenges that lie ahead.

And since I did have these pictures ready, I knew I had to share





Style Credits
Model & Photographer: Ruby Ornamental
Dress:Finale Couture Zoe Set – Claret available at SWANK
Hair: .:EMO-tions.. *MIRANDA* -BLONDE @ Hairlogy

On the Set :
Available at SWANK
TH Cello Shelf and Equino Table (Wooden)
imMESHed - Dead Cosmonauts – Great for my mood at this time 




I do feel a woman can’t even have enough hair on Second Life, Miranda is specially cute


How Miranda looks on the back of your dress, I also played a bit with windlights and the sun positions. I enjoyed this so much



 Zuri comes to SWANK with a host of jewells, and I have always been a fan.

I pair the first outfit with the Zuri Rayna Noel Set Diamond/Sterling/Crimson and I think its stunning how it shines


Another set available at SWANK is this Zuri Rayna Noel Set Onyx Blues Sterling

The black and the blue shinning through it is the mixing of desire and romance

and I couple it with the sexy nearly bridal laungrie in red and black from Erratic worn on Maitreya Lara body and coupled with enVOGUE - HAIR Emily

A closer look on it all . Of course


Hope you enjoy the post and happy shopping.

I hope to be back from my break in a few days, until then Enjoy Second Life and Life the physical world in abundance

Huggs

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog