Friday, November 27, 2015

Star Wars : My fantay dream


At Instruments : I live my fun fantasy times
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/INSTRUMENTS/122/225/34



Armor corset with center disc,leggings,cuffs and matching goggles. Metallic diamond pattern in gloss.Comes in GOLD or SILVER.

Gold is the color I like the most!!



High collar short sleeve top and maxi skirt with
abstract circle pattern.Additional matching headpieces.
Comes separately in WHITE,BLACK,DARK BLUE and DARK VIOLET.
100% Rigged mesh in standard sizing with prim attachments.

While you are at the instruments event shopping for these wonderful BYRNE designs , you have to spend a while at the Virtual Diva Couture design too - Yes thats me on the Vendor . Smiles

Zipi did the wonderful Job and I loved styling this one so much




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog