Tuesday, October 13, 2015

SWANK is back with Halloween


So I am back, the surgery went off as planned with not much ado. A few days of hospital care and I am back. A lot to share but that as soon as I have a little more energy to talk smiles

I must confess , I am not a Halloween person. I dont think its a matter of choice as much as its a matter of exposure.

Scarecrows in India are seriously used for protecting fields of full produce from birds and pumpkins are just a vegetable we eat.

A beginners attempt at Halloween from what I have seen in the movies . winks
most times these are sexy ... starts to think

I love that Zombie Avatar and Doll!!

Pic Credits : Available At SWANK
Model & Photographer : Ruby Ornamental


Keresma - Rockabilly Bow Dress in Orange
[C a r o X] : Pumpkin 1 & 2 with the Candles on the set
[C a r o X]: Zombie Girl with Doll Avatar
Necklace : Semi precious Tree of Life in Gold – Light Pack


Pic Credits : Available At SWANK
Model & Photographer : Ruby Ornamental

Cozette by Danemarz in Blue Grape
Pose : [Shi.S.] I love the autumn Pose without Leaves
Set Up :[C a r o X]  House Halloween and [C a r o X]  Car with -BH- Mesh Freebie Crate 01 Textured and Textured Candles to create the feel of Exorcism



Pic Credits : Available At SWANK
Model & Photographer : Ruby Ornamental


DMZ Regina Jacket and Pants by Danemarz 

Thank you for reading : 
Your Limo to SWANK : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Manatoba/191/9/24



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog