Sunday, October 18, 2015

Fantastic Fashion at PENUMBRA



So its day 2 of the PENUMBRA Fashion Week and I had the opportunity to attend the first Fashion show. 

I have to say, the set up was stunning and glamorous. 

The designs spectacular, the models beautifully showing them off

The show schedule in available in a picture at the end of this post smiles

In the first Picture I have taken the bold stand to show October's 4Seasons skins in Blossom and Pear 


I wear it with a Maitreya body and the think I love, it has the option for cleave in the appliers something I miss often. Splendid


I style these with the fitting laungrie from Erratic in red and black and with that cleave it just looks so much more sexy

Next is a sexy Avant outfit which you could style in just so many ways, especially with Halloween around the corner


Du Jour- Valkyra Avant Garde Outfit, it comes with a bra harness and this beautiful caged bucket skirt and the shoulder racer pads


Your Limo to PENUMBRA : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/zenshi%20south%20two/116/202/2005
 
 
  Limo to the shows : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/zenshi%20south%20two/116/125/1988
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog