Friday, September 25, 2015

I'd Catch a grenade for you!!

I think of myself as one being truly blessed!

I have had support on second life by mentors and sponsors. I realize my sponsors trust me to present their vision through my avatar and my styling and do that in the best way I can ...

And to ensure I deliver superior quality of pictures, I work and strive very hard on trying to use fun poses and angles and have started playing around Photoshop. Smiles

Yes - I am working on not being all that Lame with my pictures (winks)


Credits :
*Dress : Maya Cocktail Dress by Me Sew Sexy Clothier available at Cosmopolitan Sales Room until the 27th
Limo (Cosmo) :  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/No%20Comment/130/32/23
*Hat : Tiffany Hat in Black & White from Wicca's Wardrobe available at The Instruments also available are the Dream Catcher Earings from Astralia
Limo (Instruments) : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/INSTRUMENTS/102/121/34
*Hair : .:EMO-tions:.  ALLEGRA in Silver
*Boots : Bax Prestige Boots - Zebra


Having fun at one of the events where I always let loose and all this with Photoshop

Fantasy Collective : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Fantasy%20Collective/88/141/21

*Dress : Dead Dollz : Hecate in Pink at the Fantasy Collective
*Hat : Kawana Headpiece in Cherry by Purple Moon


* Dress : {le fil casse} domina leather dress Navy Blue at the Fantasy Collective

Another picture with the same dress - this is me playing in Photoshop - smiles


* Dress : {le fil casse} domina leather dress Blood at the Fantasy Collective


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog