Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Do you Role Play

We <3 Role-Play is back and is at a new location [SL] Blogger Support group had special blogger access into the event!!

A lot of exciting things I noticed designers and creators setting up , some wonderful drapes I would love to add to my home – OMG did I just say HOME. YESH

I finally did manage with tons of support set up a home and a Garage and a freaking awesome car and driving space (Gosh I am jealous of myself … lol – Pictures coming up soon)



Let’s see what a person like me who does not Role Play manage to get her hands on at the event.



Outfit:  Dead Dollz::. Marla - Red – as always lovely details – I definitely see myself getting into bed with this one
Headwear: AZOURY Kali Headwear in Red
And if you fancy the amazing smoking pipe with 4 smoke options head off to the fair for sure
I am using the NOMAD // Stimsticks in Brass
Shoes : Finesmith Arena shoes I could not resist during the 50% off sale
.aisling. Iron Maiden Rust shoulders and open colar which I have had from the Role Play Gacha event for a while now


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog