Sunday, April 8, 2012

Watching the Aries Star

This post is picture heavy .... You will know why in a bit ... Having Fun with my skin OoO

Picture - 1

 Picture - 2

 Picture - 3

 Picture 4



Credits 


Skin - cStar Aries Skin  - Tones of Pale , Satin and Elven
- I have added the glossy pink lips #76 from cstar (boy I got lucky)
recycling my inventory and had to grab some new accessories ...
Picture 1 - Zaara - Indian Set with hair from Miamai

Picture 2 -  ROZOREGALIA  - hydro Set with hair from Turkey Tukinowaguma - The pic does not show the breast plate ... But I bet you will like it when u see it ;)



Picture 3 -  Finesmith and Vanity make me go pink and Finesmith FINESMITH Forbidden love .. Both Gift Items ... Muaaaahhh


Picture 4 - Hair - Son!a updo with the Impossible Dream Hummingbird Set from CHOP Zuey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog