Monday, December 6, 2010

Preview Release Belleza and DIRAM


Smiles - Love the skin - Its the Belleza - Erika (Preview) soon will be released. I think its beautiful. 

Lovely Eye shadow - You can notice in the second picture. - Group Gift - If you join the group one could get that in the notices.

Style Information

** DIRAM ** NOA Attire-red - I added the Paige Dress Hat later :) (Without Stockings / With Leather Pants / With Fishnet stockings / With Stockings)
-Belleza- Erika Sk group gift
.::CStar::. Cherry Killer Eyes – Halloween 
3636-Jewelry Set Paine-White
Sole Sisters - Elke Boots – Oatmeal 

[LeeZu!] La Vie En Fleur Hair /brown - My Fav updo hair at this time :))

I do most of my shopping at Mimi's Choice - helps with styling for my Job too - smiles 

1 comment:

  1. oops - I am also wearing 3636 hair in the second picture with the Diram Paige dress hat - smiles

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog