Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Not Again!




It’s that time of the year again,
Those who love celebrate with their loved ones
And others, hope that next year – they may have someone to love and who loves them
With the challenge of appealing to all those who are in company of their lovers and those who wait patiently
SCALA™ Presents
My Bloody Valentine 2017
I have the privilege today to bring to you the designs of one of the main sponsors for the event: JUMO


On Friday 20th January on my way back from a party, I met with an accident which has left me with some minor head injuries and my left hand and right leg all tied up in a cast. The cast will stay on for six weeks, but at this time the pain is bearable enough to resume some activity.
I do hope you enjoy the rest of the week and read here for details about My Bloody Valentine
#scalamybloodyvalentine

Stylist & Photographer: Ruby Ornamental

Dress : By JUMO : Dark Bride Cabernet@ MyBloodyValentine
Comes with the lovely tear drop pearl and diamond earrings and a headwear
Hair: By Miamai : Never hair in platinum blonde (No longer available)
Make Up : By LePunk: Ari lipstick and Emo liner
Mesh Head: By CATWA : Catya with DeeTaleZ Appliers
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog