Monday, February 6, 2017

I Stand



Need I say more!
Read the blog post by Inara Pey here on seeking volunteers for the event!!

The very lovely Cataline Staheli recently launched products under the brand name Aleutia. I liked what I saw and when I noticed her join the current round at SWANK, I knew I had to and my she has done a great job!!
Check the lose flowing sleeves, they sit so perfectly on my Maitreya body and did I mention they come with a color change hud!! What a brilliant idea the hud is . Smiles


The SWANK round has a lot to offer to prep ad style you up for Valentines Day.
I am wearing the gorgeous and delicate jewells by Moondance with hair and hat by NSP Floral , under the new brand name MUSE. I hope you enjoy your shopping experience as much as I enjoyed my styling . Huggs

Stylist & Photographer : Ruby Ornamental
By Aleutia: Baka Jumpsuit @ SWANK
By NSP & MUSE: Western Hat with Hair @SWANK
By Glamistry LILIUM heels 
By Moondance: Pastel Passion Jewellery @SWANK
By ScS: Sinful Curves Skin: Facial freckles, Kiss me lips and Wild Blooms nails @SWANK
By Izzie’s : Sheer Tights for Maitreya

Prop : By Pseudo- Hidden City Backdrop
Pose : By PosESioN : Cooper Set @ SWANK (it comes with a POSE HUD that I think is brilliant. I hope all sets and all pose makers adapt to this hud based concept)
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog