Sunday, October 23, 2016

Cost of Therapy

I have in many forums, discussions and on print talked about how Second Life and fashion or styling is therapeutic to my soul
It has not been too long, in my mind (not on the timeline graph) when I lost my father and when my friend from the physical world (who got me into SL to begin with) noticed my struggles of coping, asked me to try second life to ease my pain.
He said – he saw me smile even when I was along on SL
Well, this platform is for me a way to be able to relieve my burdens and a way to be able to soothe my pain.
.PENUMBRA AW16 Fashion Week is in full swing and I decided I could not chose to walk away from my assigned task to walk the runway.
If you have me on facebook, my grandmother who lived with us, and I have been very close to ended her earthly journey five hours before the show and I kept telling myself I could handle it. I was okay – when I really was not.
One of those many lies we tell ourselves – I am okay is possibly the biggest
Therapy isn’t free – and so today with my emotional disposition I just wasn’t at my best and it reflected in my performance on the runway.
Modelling in Second Life is a team sport. It’s all about collaboration, co-ordination, synchronization and all of this done correctly by every single model, and crew member of the agency.
Well today, I wore designs by Gingir Ghoststar of Day Dreamer and Trinity Yazimoto of Petit Chat and there was a cost of therapy.



Stylist & Photographer Ruby Wearing
Picture 1
Outfit: By Day Dreamer : Kaylen (Red) at .PENUMBRA Fashion Week AW16 worn with Slink Physique
Hair: By Truth Hair Etienne
Shoes: By Glamistry Ramonda heels
Accessories : By Minimal Swift necklace and Valeska Bracelet both in rose gold



Stylist & Photographer Ruby Wearing
Picture 2
Outfit: By Petit Chat : Ella Gown (liquorice – wore Plum color at the show) at .PENUMBRA Fashion Week AW16
Hair: By Vanity Hair Keep it Quiet
Accessories : By JUMO Johanna set
Make Up : By SlackGirl Panic Lashes
                By alaskametro Muse eyeshadow
                By Zibska  whisper for lips
Only Few Days left .PENUMBRA Fashion Week AW16
Thank you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog