Thursday, June 30, 2016

A long weekend

I am not among those, who finish a lot of chores over the weekends.

but this one, its time to go to some nearly villages in India and try and do some outreach.

Am I looking forward, oh yes I am - but there is so much shopping on the virtual world I would like to enjoy too ... Giggles

I present in the post today, items from the Ferosh Fashion Weekend and if you want to catch on more, you have to follow Wicca Merlin's Blog and I also present some items available at REVAMPED


I like this dress on so many counts, love the slit in the centre and the layering of the colors through the dress, what I like also is the high color and the plunging neckline. 

High collared sleeveless bodycon dress with sheer skirt
in abstract arboreal lace design.
Comes in TEAL/BLACK and BLACK/TEAL.
100% Rigged mesh in standard sizing.


 Try not to miss me, while I am gone - remember when I am back we can sit and have some Masala tea if you like . Hugs 



Style Credits
Model & Photographer: Ruby Ornamental

Picture 1
Dress: Ijalu Dress a part of the GaiaCollection by BYRNE available at the Ferosh Fashion Weekend
Shoes: Anthurium Heels by Glamistry
Hair : Bonzai Noir by Black Liquid

Picture 2
Dress : Marsalla Dream by Emerald Couture available at REVAMPED(comes with matching sandals for slink high feet)
Hair : Dune by Truth Hair available at Uber
On the Set
Aqua Bistro Set (Chair Table Creamer and Tea Pot) available by WINDLIGHT WORKZ available at REVAMPED
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog