Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Joy is the outcome of the process




As many of my readers may remember, I am a quality professional in the physical world, and as a result of doing this work for so many years -  I can be what one could call “An over Analytical person” with things that are repeated more than once

As a part of being over analytical, I have been thinking breaking down and evaluating the process of blogging and I hope to come to you my dear readers with my findings soon.

What I can clearly declare is the great joy the process brings to me.

And with a joyful heart I present to you today, some beautiful offerings available at SWANK



Style Credits (Pic 1)
Model & Photographer: Ruby Ornamental
Dress: AnnbeleLee Dress in Silver available in colors at SWANK
Headdress: Empress Headpiece in Silver by Modern Couture available in options at SWANK
Shoes: Cute & Crazy Platform Heels in silver by GizzA
Hair: Frida Hait by EMO-tions
Make Up: Heavy mesh eyeliner by Oceane Body Designs. Lurine lips by Zibska



Style Credits (Pic 2)
Model & Photographer: Ruby Ornamental
Dress: Martine Dress1 with Hat by Dot-be available in colors at SWANK
Jewellery: Chloe Spring Set by Moondance Boutique available with color change HUD at SWANK
Hair: Frida Hait by EMO-tions
Shoes: Viatrix Boots with color change HUD by Zibska
Make Up: Heavy mesh eyeliner, Butterfly face adornments by Oceane Body Designs. Pout lips by Zibska

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog