Monday, April 11, 2016

Glamour and Glory



I am very excited about the post today, I have mixed some of my very favourite designers here in this blog and I hope it is inspiration to go shopping .. winks 

I was inspired by BYRNE, with this beautiful dress she releases for The Instruments - April
Bodycon open front corset top,long pencil skirt and corset style collar with architectural/urban stone pattern.
Sold in 6 light and dark versions. White, White/Red, White/Blue, Blue Ombre, Red Ombre and Pink Ombre.
100% Mesh in standard sizing.Maitreya compatible.



I have played with this showing both the white and the other one where I mix the white/blue skirt with a Blue/Ombre top
Use the link, to see what she has for you, because this is one that every wardrobe should have for the Spring Summer time. 

Hair: EMO-tions Jezebel (Old Release) and new release Petra at ON9
Dress: Landa by BYRNE at The Instruments - April 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog