Thursday, March 24, 2016

The New Year Is No So New Any More



Thursday last few days of the month and of the current SWANK round

I feel very privileged to be able to cover SWANK for each of you on my blog.

In the last few months of being a part of the SWANK , I have gotten to know Adonis a little more and have come to realize how nice a person he is.

He has stood up for his team and for each one of us and continues to be one of my Sponsors I like very much. I am indeed blessed

The dress I wear is stunning called Pelagic Dress and I chose this in gold, the textures very well detailed by the lovely Ivyana Szondi under the brand name Deche


I have used a few more items to bring this style the glamorous and divine touch. But don’t forget to mention, this dress comes with the prim attachment giving it a beautiful dramatic effect.

I wear the necklace and tiara available at SWANK




Style Credits 
Model & Photographer: Ruby Ornamental
Dress: Pelagic Dress in Gold by Deche available at SWANK
Hair: GoGo Hair by LeLutka
Jeweler: Emma Roise Megan Necklace by Luminesse available at SWANK along with bracelet from the previous round by Liminesse
Headdress: Hera Gold Tiara by Modern Couture available at SWANK
Makeup: Eyeliner by Epoque, Knute and Marian lips by Zibska


The second item I present today is Chamber Rose gacha item at SWANK

Style Credits 
Model & Photographer: Ruby Ornamental
Dress: Sersei gress in red by Chambre Rose available at SWANK
Hair: FRIDA by EMO-tions
Jeweler: Gold earings (Rare ) by Chambre Rose and RAMA Half Moon Cuff Bracelet
Headdress: Venere Crown by Noble Creations


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog