Monday, February 22, 2016

Put on those dancing heels



I have had an interesting morning , I have to confess
When was the last time I was offered a job to dance at a Club … can’t remember but I guess today I wont forget.

Monte Carlo - The Sweetwife's Elite Club, has its grand opening tomorrow on 23rd February at 12 noon SLT


The place  is set up beautifully, elegant and sexy and I knew I had to dress up in the gorgeous dress from the Women’s Stuff hunt by the talented Tesslyn Finesmith owner of MARIPOSA ~house of couture




So it’s a beautiful, sexy black long drapped dress fashionably showing off the legs. The gloves and drape in contrasting shades add amazing glamour to the shimmer overlay of the dress. And all this in a HUNT!!
 

Style Credits
Model & Photographer: Ruby Ornamental
Dress: ILYA Raven Hunt Gift with Gown and Stole by MARIPOSA ~house of couture for Women’s Stuff Hunt
Jeweler: Black Pearl Earrings by Gizza
Hair: SCOO52 in Blonde by boon
Heels: Dulce Shoes by Amarelo Manga
Face Adornment: Siona Mesh Addon by Slack Girl
Location: Monte Carlo - The Sweetwife's Elite Club, has its grand opening tomorrow on 23rd February at 12 noon SLT
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog