Friday, October 23, 2015

And I feel alive

A recent medical procedure, I was off for a few days.

It was only a matter of days, yet when I got online on my most favorite place – my platform on my pose stand naked – I felt no inspiration

I felt a part of me missing, Steve (on FB also known as Trav Solar ) kept throwing at me things he thought I would enjoy styling and he was on my side consistently like a rock - I think that’s what friends do

Style Halloween style sexy style sinister he said – Oh! I am not a Halloween person, I can’t do Halloween. Oh you will be great, have fun
And that is where the journey of this picture started!

When I had it all ready, I sent gayazo and said here is what I have and I don’t think it’s okay – I think the surgery also took away my confidence. He said it’s perfect you look lovely, for a while I was okay and then seeing the kind of work he does , I realized I wasn’t sexy enough and so I went back to the drawing board.

Figuratively cause really I was back on my pose stand, naked and thinking – Two days later I had something that Trav would like to shoot and I had something that I would like to be seen from his lens. That picture coming soon. Smiles

I then contacted Kira who I think is just fantastic with fantasy and I have to say, I enjoyed working with her. She is nice and modest and quick and oh so beautiful inside out.

Kira had this picture ready and I have to say she did excellent work with it. Thank you so much




Model Ruby Ornamental
Mesh Body : Maitreya Lara
Top : Cain - Black Widow - Black top
Panties : r2 A/D/E konatsu sheer panties
Prim covering petals : Zibska [Promo] ~ Blanchefleur [no transfer]
For special Halloween / Dark check out this in Noir @ ZIBSKA (Link to Flickr Add : https://www.flickr.com/photos/zibska/21587278604/in/dateposted/)
Hand Warmers: r2 A/D/E ayame arm warmers[black]
Shoes : DD High Elegance Leather
Hair : Tableau Vivant \\ Editorial \ Western wind – Ombre
Face Mask : LaGyo_Coven mask Black
Horns : =Zenith=Muted Coven Horn Black and White
Arm Tattoo : Zibska [Ltd Gift] Speckles [no transfer]
Slink Hands Shading : [NI.JU] Mechanic Hands SLINK Appliers
Claws : Cain - Kali - Claws  for Slink Elegant
Belly Piercing : Glint belly stud in black
Make Up :
Lips : blackLiquid MAKEUP - blood matte
Eyeshadow : blackLiquid MAKEUP - MONODIC onix
Blush : Madrid Solo - Full Face Designs- Summer Nights with Zibska ~ Ravie Blush [no transfer]
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog