Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Celebrating Life

Today is special and I dedicate it to the things I did or think of today. I start with the finale outfit I wore today at the Fashion Show at 24 and I move back in time to my Audition pictures for Miss Virtual Diva and Miss Kelini

Photographer : Zipiღ Levee (illargi.dover)
Model : Ruby Ornamental

Style Info : Challenge Type - Art
Dress  : Prelude Dress Mix with Prims from the DeJavu Gown Black Romance
Cuff Sleeves : COCO Sleeves Edited
Hair : Vanity Hair Stradivarius Edited
Tattoo : White Widow Music Box
Face Accessories : Black Liquid I am your biggest Fan : Edited and le reve de la petite in red Edited
Make Up : Black Liquid, No. 7 Lipstick layered with one I made myself and Madrid Solo make up

Dress Available in the store - If I was you I would get this one in so many colors
Limo : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Domain/46/218/4004


Photographer : Ruby Ornamental
Model : Ruby Ornamental

Style Info : Challenge Type - Indian Princess
Dress : Pearl Mesh Dress in Red available at store in many colors. The reason I picked this dress is the beautiful drape on its back that brings out the Indian touch tot the ensemble in the color I love Red
Jewelry : Zuri Rayna : Ariel- Cobalt/Diamond which was available in the Aug round at SWANK. The diamonds on this one are so beautifully set and reflect the red in a princely way . I liked the idea of selecting the color mix and balancing it with the diamonds

Limo to Kelini : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tuvuca%20Bay/161/44/3302


Photographer : Ruby Ornamental
Model : Ruby Ornamental

When I started to work on this ensemble - I was overwhelmed with the detailing the thought that the designer put into this one. The top and the Pants are aided with a texture Hud which will allow you to chose the smallest detail and color it up. 

Top : Nana Strapped Top
Pants & Boots : Alexa Pants & Boots

Your Limo to 24 2015 : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%2024%202015II/69/76/23




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog