Thursday, August 13, 2015

Independence Day

Pakistan and India celebrate Independence Day on 14th and 15th of August respectively and today I wish all my Pakistani neighbors a very happy Independence Day.


I am anxiously looking to do an Independence day special for India in our tri colors and until I get to it I present the Piedra Dress by BYRNE available starting Aug 18th exclusively at the Instruments event

This High collar with buttons crushed velvet and artisan design dress with bishop sleeves and side slits.is very detailed in its texture design and one that simply wowed me totally
Available in three colors Black,Cobalt and Teal with two versions Blue/Red and Teal/Pink in each pack.
I am wearing the Teal with red combination which beautifully works with the Zuri Cobalt jewels available at SWANK and my recent most favorite Legendaire Sandra Heels available at SWANK



If there needs to be a reason to style up your home I give you one now!!
[CIRCA] has the beautiful "Gypsy Moonsea" Items available at SWANK and these are perfect for a vintage look and also a modern house with the touch of age to the décor

I finally wrap up today’s picture of the Touche v2 Hair Special Edition available at Virtual Divya I think they have the vintage or the pinup look as you might want to style
Yes we don’t ever have enough hair or shoes Grins!


Style Credits 

Picture 1 

Dress : Piedra Dress by BYRNE available starting Aug 18th exclusively at the Instruments event
Hair : Vanity Hair Shena HP 
Accessories : Zuri Rayna- Ariel earnings in Cobalt/Diamond available at SWANK
Shoes : Legendaire Sandra Heels available at SWANK
Make up : Madrid Solo
Set Style : "Gypsy Moonsea" Items available at SWANK by CIRCA 

Picture 2 
Hair : Touche v2 Hair Special Edition available at Virtual Divya
Make up : Madrid Solo

Limo Links 
SWANK : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Manatoba/192/9/24
Instruments : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/7km/194/212/22
Virtual Divya : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/See/102/28/2701

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog