Tuesday, July 14, 2015

:) Away From The Crowd .... My Space

How often do I find myself in the midst of people .. music ... chatter and all I want to do is 
walk away ... and I imagine myself like in the movies walking out and finding myself of this isolated beach ... A few steps I walk and then kick of my stilettos .. Because there is nothing better than the bare my in my bare space 


Thank You Cub for the amazing pictures ...


Credits : 
Outfit : HHC Jennifer North Jumpsuit at [SWANK] 
Accessories : Reve d'Espoir Texture Change Jewellery Chop Zuey

Hair : Vanity Hair Ennui Ombre Naturals Pack 

Pic 1 & 2 Credits : Cubito Smith

Pic 3 : Self 

Inspired by the Hollywood Film  " Valley of the dolls" this is a sparkling retro jumpsuit with the right slits and completely set up with the Gold Ring Belt . Silk textures and fully beaded . 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog