Monday, April 14, 2014

No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn

Miamai Luxe  collection was just so wow - It just made me do all this ... 

I did not think I would do this, specially since I had so much SL trouble ... Pictures arnt the best but they needed to be up here :)

Style 1 : 


Style 2 





Credits : 

Skin - Glam Affair - Romy (American) - Wearing this with the layers of lip gloss and dark eye makeup. I wear this with cStar eyes (these are gorgeous)

Slink - Casual Hands with matched skin applier from Glam

Shoes - N Core - I continue to like the way these slip into regular Avatar feet 

Style 1 

Pants :- Jania Cotton in Rose
Jacket :- MacK Princess
wearing this with a Black Temptation Bra from rock me amadeus (I picked this while I was still a noobie :P)
Accessories : Belly Ring by Finesmith and hair by D!va

Style 2
Top :- Stephanie Purple  - This is actually a lingirie and I must confess I saw the model wear it in turquoise so well with the Loloas I needed to get this. I will try the entire set with my lolas another time "wink wink"
Skirt :- Anya Plain Black - Its a lovely skirt which falls so wonderfully. Its spring so the prints and pastels might really attract some - I like to stick to my blacks :)
Accessories :- Vanity hair Hlin-reds - Its a good change to a updo 
ROZOREGALIA- BOUHACHI GLOVE flower on my right hand without the glove along with the ring on my left
Glow crystal silver necklace 

My flickr will have yet one more style from Miamai luxe collection 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/rubyornamental/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog