Sunday, November 6, 2011

Welcoming the Star

Yeah its True ... cStar is back
I was not yet ready to get back from my schedule but the temptation of the notice was too strong and here I find myself ...

Love the unlimited skins ... But I really dig the limited collection ... I missed sooo much while I was gone .. But here I am and with a bang . Follow my FB and Flickr for more ...

Trust me I am at work - and loving it


Skin - cStar Limited - Samurai Kiss Skin - Fair
I love the lipstick work - and the special bits for me have always been the touch of those cheek bones the perfect blend of blush and the detailing of the lips and chin. So glad to have you back Uni Solo!!

Added the Touch of the .::CStar::. Cherry Killer Eyes - Berry ( old item)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog